Today’s organizations have complex needs.
Companies must have reliable ways to protect sensitive customer and employee data, and they need to be able to easily collaborate with colleagues without worrying about network downtime.
Managed network services can help take complicated information technology (IT) work off your plate so you can get back to meeting your company’s goals. A managed network service provider is a third-party vendor that monitors and maintains a company’s IT infrastructure. Learn more about managed network services and their advantages below.
What Managed Network Service Providers Do
Managed network services vary in sophistication and scope across network administration, maintenance, and operation. A service level agreement (SLA) for managed services might include the following:
- Providing and maintaining network hardware, such as servers and routers
- Installing software on endpoint devices
- Managing security infrastructure
- Security information and event management (SIEM) tasks
- Help desk support and technical assistance for your end users
- Data center solutions
- Cloud infrastructure management
These detailed agreements also outline how managed solutions are paid for. Managed network service providers may charge a monthly flat rate or a per-device fee. Other providers offer tiered pricing structures based on the level of support your company needs.
Benefits of Managed Network Services
When you partner with a managed network service provider, you’ll enjoy the peace of mind that comes with knowing that your company’s data is protected.
Plus, your staff can work efficiently without time-consuming service interruptions or costly connectivity issues. Some of the many benefits of managed network services include:
- Cutting-edge technology and protection: With managed services, you don’t have to worry about updating or replacing your IT infrastructure or staying abreast of the latest trends in cybersecurity — it’s all done for you. Your service provider will keep your equipment up to date and continuously monitor your network for any vulnerabilities.
- Saving time and money: Outsourcing your network management to an expert third party frees up valuable staff hours. Your IT team will spend less time responding to support requests and more time focusing on other priorities. With less of the day spent on maintenance, troubleshooting, updating hardware and software, and learning new systems, you can significantly reduce overhead costs for your company. And because managed service can come at a fixed monthly fee, you’ll be able to plan for the future with more accurate budgets and fewer unpredicted capital expenses for costly equipment upgrades.
- Reliable expertise: With managed third-party services, you don’t need to worry about losing institutional knowledge if a seasoned member of your IT team leaves the organization. You’ll benefit from the industry expertise of network engineers who leverage the latest technology to minimize network incidents, quickly resolve issues as they arise, and ensure that your data is protected from security breaches.
- Scalability: As enterprises grow, it can be a challenge to upgrade IT infrastructure in response to onboarding new staff. Outsourcing your network services helps your company stay agile and eliminates the need to incur costs for new equipment and software. As a team expands, your managed network service provider can adjust the service agreement according to these evolving needs.
Learn More About Managed Network Services From Evocative
If your company is seeking experienced, enterprise-level managed network services, Evocative is standing by to help. Our managed network services include 24/7/365 monitoring by our in-house experts. A one-stop shop for IT solutions, Evocative offers the following advantages:
- Real-time status monitoring
- Tracking and reporting through our ticketing system
- Managed network security services to protect you from malware, viruses, and other cyberthreats
Evocative provides tailored solutions for organizations across a wide range of industries, including healthcare, financial services, media and entertainment, telecom, and beyond. To learn more about our managed services and how we can help your team, contact us today.